Monday, August 30, 2010

Photoshoot # 1

Here are some pictures from our first photo session!





One of my favorite pieces (lace pom pom dress).

Sold!

Our friend Rena, who just moved to Chicago with her husband, Jon from Texas. We're happy they're here!



Kelly, looking beautiful as always :)






I'm trying very hard to apply liquid eyeliner on Kelly! I'm really great at applying my own makeup. On others? Not so much :)

We couldn't have done this first photo shoot without all of the beauty and hard work of our dear friends. We spent a whole afternoon photographing and celebrated afterwards with burgers at Moody's in Edgewater! It was a solid day of work and fun.

**Stay tuned this weekend! Nate and I are doing another photo session on Saturday, with a twist! Most of the items being shot this weekend are being modeled by Nate and myself. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this yet (the whole "me being in our Etsy shop as a model idea") but we'll see how it goes :) We have so many beautiful items to add. I'm excited.

Until then...

xxxx,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment